We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Winner & Top 3 Challenge 100

Hi. Sorry for the wait on finding out about the winner and top 3 from challenge 100.

The winner of the prize from The Digi Doodle Shop is.....


Congratulations Marianne!! Please email me (Mary) at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com with your email address and I will forward your information over to Judy.  Please add "winner challenge 100" in the subject line of your email.  There is also a winners badge in the sidebar if you would like to add it to your blog.


The top 3 are......





Congratulations!! There is a top 3 badge in the sidebar if you would like to add it to your blogs.

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for choosing me as the winner this week. I have e-mailed you.

Chris said...

thanks for picking my card for the top 3. It made my day to see it posted there.