We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Winners & Top 3 Challenges #125 & #126

We want to say a big thank you to everyone who played along during our Celebrations challenge last week and our Anything Goes challenge the week before.  We also want to say a big thank you to Cedar Chest Designs who sponsored during our Celebrations challenge last week and Doodle Dragon Studios who sponsored during our Anything Goes challenge the week prior.

The winner of challenge #125 (Anything Goes)......


 
Congratulations Trudy!! You've won a prize from Doodle Dragon Studios!! Please email me (Mary) at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com to find out how to claim your prize. There is also a winners badge in the sidebar if you would like to add it to your blog.
 
The Top 3 of challenge #125 are....
 
 
 
 
 
Congratulations!! There is a top 3 badge in the sidebar if you would like to grab it for your blogs.
 
 
 
The winner of challenge # 126 is......
 
 
Congratulations Gail!  You have won a $10 gift certificate from Cedar Chest Designs. If you email me (Mary) at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com to find out how to claim your prize. There is also a winner's badge in the sidebar if you would like to add it to your blog.
 
The top 3 for challenge #126 are......
 
 
 
 
Congratulations! There is a top 3 badge in the side bar if you would like to grab it for your blogs.

6 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to the winners. Congrats to Gail for winning Ch#126.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Georgiana said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Gail said...

Hi Mary - I did send out an email but I have not heard from you - I will send another one and please look in your spam folder as that is where my emails from att sometime head - thanks again for the win! Enjoy your week! utb 01 @ att.net

Unknown said...

I'm so happy that I've been chosen as the winner!!!! Of course, I want to add your badge to my site. Thanks so very much! Look forward to many more challenges.

Unknown said...

Hey Mary - I've sent you an email but haven't heard from you. I'm wondering if I had the correct address.

Drink Recipes said...

Grateful for shaaring this